The market-leading and technically advanced DP II+ computer caliper – program, customize and & accessorize it to fit your exact diameter measuring requirements!
THE DP II+ CALIPER
The DP II+ is an easy-to-use, versatile and super efficient diameter instrument system, adapted for timber cruising, log scaling, and standing tree inventory. Many attractive features make the DP II+ an optimized and complete solution for modern measurement work in forests and on industries.
DP II has become DP II+
Almost three times faster with a 120 MHz floating-point processor, 8 GB flash memory and a better display with backlight.
- Computing power, calculate and store in the field
- 120 MHz floating point math processor
- 8 GB Flash non-volatile high security storage
- Store hundreds of thousands of trees or logs*
- Calculate volumes, geographical positions, prices…*
- Generate different file formats such as CSV, KML, XML, JSON, GeoJson…*
- Large library of software applications
- Customizable to meet your application needs
- Add-on modules for additional functionality
- Rugged; moisture & dirt protected, sealed & secure
- USB, Bluetooth and IR communication capacities*
- Multi-day operating time*
* May vary depending on software application, functionality and connected modules
1GB Flash File System non-volatile high security. 2Mb high-speed RAM. 8Mb Flash for program storage.
|Processor||Low power Arm Cortex Cpu 120MHz inc. floating point unit.|
|Temperature||Min -20° Max 60° C/ Min -4° Max 140° F.|
||Rechargeable Li-ion, USB-interface charge|
|Consumption||One week/charge/ software depending.|
|Accuracy||+-1mm or 0.039 inch|
Standard; 500, 650, 800, 950 and 1020 milimeter and 18”, 24”, 30”, 36” and 40” inch.
Scale lengths German certification/classification: 500mm; 600mm; 800mm, 1000mm.
|Display||Graphic, 128 x 64 pixles. Highly efficient background light.|
|Bluetooth®||Bluetooth® v4.2 dual mode: (SPP, HID KEYBOARD, BLE)|
|Clock||Real Time Clock with calendar and time.|
||IP67 Moist/dust resistant|
|Classification||PTB, FPA, CE, FCC.|