The market-leading and technically advanced DP II computer caliper – program, customize and & accessorize it to fit your exact diameter measuring requirements!
THE DP II CALIPER
The DP II is an easy-to-use, versatile and super efficient diameter instrument system, adapted for timber cruising, log scaling, and standing tree inventory. Many attractive features make the DP II an optimized and complete solution for modern measurement work in forests and on industries.
- Rugged and versatile with flexible operation modes
- Patented and certified technology
- Moisture and dirt protected with extra rugged display
- Great communication capacities
- Many ready-made software options
- Custom software options on request
- Unique accessories and add-ons for improved efficiency
- Haglöf Sweden® Quality Craftsmanship – experience and know-how in every detail
1GB Flash File System non-volatile high security. 1Mb high-speed ram
Low power 32 bit Arm based processor.
Min -20° Max 60° C/ Min -4° Max 140° F.
Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion, USB-interface charge. Consumption: One week/charge/ software depending.
Execution Enter + Enter on SmartScale handle Navigation 4 arrow keys. Quick commands: Display light Turn off, Escape and Vertex/VL5 height input.
Technical: Non contact, sealed.
Scale: Aluminum, non reflecting, clear digits.
Jaws: Foldable aluminum.
Standard; 500, 650, 800, 950 and 1020 milimeter and 18”, 24”, 30”, 36” and 40” inch.
Scale lengths German certification/classification: 500mm; 600mm; 800mm, 1000mm.
Caliper and terminal: <1kg/2.20 lbs (500mm/18” standard).
DP II Terminal only: 150g/6oz.
Graphic, 128 x 64 pixles backlit, graphic interface.
USB 2.0 MSD; External serial port via adapter, USB (CDC) via adapter. Bluetooth® (SPP, OPP), Keyboard, IR receiver for Vertex/VL5/L5
Real Time Clock with calendar and time.
PTB, FPA, IP67 Moist/dust resistant, CE, FCC.